- 2019-02-09 11:08 AM
- Real Estate Laws
With the company to ANTALYA
* The city of Antalya is one of the most urbanized and urban cities in the world today and is still characterized by competitive prices, both for the land licensed for real estate projects or housing units in all forms (apartments, villas or buildings)
In Antalya prices are constantly increasing and by 10 percent a year on average
* Types of real estate investments in Antalya:
1. Real estate investments by buying then selling or Abgar:
The city of Antalya is divided into three main areas
Konyaalti is one of the finest neighborhoods in Antalya, the city center area and the Kapz and Lara area
Apartments can be purchased at affordable prices and preferably in small spaces (room and salon) in residential complexes with integrated services and then the company to ANTALYA to advertise those apartments for rent «Note that the rental ads only reach more than ten million people in the flag per month «
Can there be bi-yielding investments?
There are offers that are suitable for rental investment and suitable for profitable investments in sales
These offers must be close to the shores of the sea, in the European neighborhoods and within the city of Antalya.
Best places in Antalya for this area Konyaalti investments
2-construction investments and urban projects:
In Antalya, construction investments are one of the best places in the world because
1. In Antalya the prices of licensed, processed and prepared land for construction are very cheap compared to the prices of the housing units and the cost of accomplishing them
2. In Antalya the ease of marketing for residential units in all forms (apartments, houses, villas, markets and shops) because Antalya is one of the best cities in the world for stability and living and with cultural pluralism and environment
Common to all nationalities of the world.
Source: Magazine to ANTALYA Real estate