- 2019-10-10 09:10 AM
- سياحة و سفر
Antalya is one of the places to visit and most of them are close to the center of the city, we will mention in this report the most famous sights and attractions in Antalya:
1) Duden Waterfalls:
It is a series of waterfalls on the Duden River falling from the highest plateau of the "Toros Mountains".
The city centre is about 30-45 minutes away.
It is a charming beauty surrounded by a range of parks and offers places for excursions, restaurants and cafés.
2) Ataturk Park: This park overlooks the sea directly and contains vast expanses of green land.
Here you can sit and enjoy a breathtaking view of the city's beaches, Taurus mountain peaks and beautiful walkways.
The park also has many restaurants and cafés that cater to different tastes, as well as sports courts and amusement parks for children.
3) Antalya Water City:
It has many water games and dolphin shows.
Located adjacent to the Diedman Resort and hotel, it is a few minutes from the city centre near Konyaalti Beach.
4) Antalya Museum (Glass Pyramid) The museum is located in Ataturk Cultural Park and is very close to the water city, the museum contains more than 30,000 pieces of archaeological collections discovered in Antalya and Turkey.
It occupies an area of 7000 square meters surrounded by greenery, lakes and restaurants.
5) Olympus Tilevik-One of the most important sights to visit in Antalya, the site is about an hour from Antalya, lifting you up to 2365 meters from the sea to enjoy the view of Antalya and its surroundings from above.
The necessary precautions should be taken in terms of clothing where temperatures drop 10-15 degrees Celsius for shore add to the extreme winds.
6) Mini city-includes miniature models of the most important buildings and monuments in all of Turkey in general and in Antalya in particular.
It is serviced by many restaurants, cafes and shops.
The mini-city is located at the beginning of Konyaalti beach and is only minutes from the water city and Ataturk Cultural park.
7) Water Museum-Antalya Aquarium
Antalya's Water Museum is one of the world's largest water museums and the latest facilities added to Antalya where it was afttahah in 2012.
It has many recreational and cultural events.
The museum is located on the opposite side of the Daedalus Water City and Antalya Museum.