- 2020-04-08 04:04 AM
- سياحة و سفر
Historical sites in the center of Antalya city:
* Kalichi: the historic center of the city, now the tourist center of the city and has hotels, bars, clubs, restaurants and souks. Kalichi retains much of its historic character, having been awarded the Golden Apple Tourism Award.
* The old building s includes city walls, Hıdırlık tower, Hadrian's Gate (also known as Triple Gate), and clock tower.
* Hadrian's Gate: Constructed in the second century BC by the Romans in honor of Emperor Hadrian.
* Kisk Manara (broken minaret): It was a Byzantine church, which was later converted into a mosque.
* The Mosque of Yiflev Manara (decorated minaret): Built by the Seljuks and decorated with dark blue tiles, and turquoise, this minaret has recently become a symbol of the city.
*Other Islamic buildings in the city:
Ahi Yusuf Messidi Mosque,
Murad Pasha Mosque,
Takili Muhammad Pasha Mosque,
Sinan Effendi Mosque and Osman Effendi Mosque.